1. viaggio nella giungla /Amazonia

di , il 27/10/2009 13:43

Hello! Travellers,

I just returned from Brazil for almost 2 months ago and without doubt, Amazon was for me, one of the greatest experience in my life. When I arrived in Manaus, went directly to the hostel which i had already made a reservation, and the next day I went to the jungle with AMAZING TOURS I found some recommendations on travel forum and in some travel guide books. I did 4 days and 3 nights, piranha fishing, alligator watching, walk in the jungle, over night in the jungle,simply wonderful and for sure i recommend if you are traveling to Manaus, stay in the original MANAUS HOSTEL hostel Affiliate HI (HOSTEL INTERNATIONAL) and make sure you choose AMAZING TOURS for a jungle tour. Www.amazingtours.com.br E-mail: amazonjungle@amazingtours.com.br HOSTEL MANAUS

2. stefanbukkel
    , 27/10/2009 13:43
    Hello! Travellers,

I just returned from Brazil for almost 2 months ago and without doubt, Amazon was for me, one of the greatest experience in my life.
    When I arrived in Manaus, went directly to the hostel which i had already made a reservation, and the next day I went to the jungle with AMAZING TOURS I found some recommendations on travel forum and in some travel guide books.
    I did 4 days and 3 nights, piranha fishing, alligator watching, walk in the jungle, over night in the jungle,simply wonderful and for sure i recommend if you are traveling to Manaus, stay in the original MANAUS HOSTEL hostel Affiliate HI (HOSTEL INTERNATIONAL) and make sure you choose AMAZING TOURS for a jungle tour.
    Www.amazingtours.com.br
    E-mail: amazonjungle@amazingtours.com.br
    HOSTEL MANAUS