1. Sant julians Memories Apts Triq Gort 6, terrible!!

di , il 13/8/2009 21:47

I have being living here in Malta for the last 4 month. I'm a travel agent, in the last 3 years I have lived in 5 European countries and what is happening here in Malta I have never lived before.

MEMORIES APTS,

FLAT 15 6 GORT STR,

PACEVILLE,

MALTA 99493697

The manager of this apartment is a liar and a stealer. He made me sing a contract believing that were flexi with departure dates and now he don't want give me our 300€ deposit back. Where I can reclaim my costumer rights? Or is normal in Malta stolen costumers?

The facts:

I tall him for 4 month and he put 5 on contract.

He tall us that he have full furnished apartment and that's is not true, he made pay us 15€ because a old laundry machine.

He tall us that is a quit place and that is not true because down is his own karaoke bar that is opened until late and you can't sleep before is close every night.

He made installation of electricity counter and he made this installation for our apartment linking

2. galateacalipso
    , 13/8/2009 21:47
    I have being living here in Malta for the last 4 month. I'm a travel agent, in the last 3 years I have lived in 5 European countries and what is happening here in Malta I have never lived before.
    MEMORIES APTS,
    FLAT 15 6 GORT STR,
    PACEVILLE,
    MALTA 99493697
    The manager of this apartment is a liar and a stealer. He made me sing a contract believing that were flexi with departure dates and now he don't want give me our 300€ deposit back. Where I can reclaim my costumer rights? Or is normal in Malta stolen costumers?
    The facts:
    I tall him for 4 month and he put 5 on contract.
    He tall us that he have full furnished apartment and that's is not true, he made pay us 15€ because a old laundry machine.
    He tall us that is a quit place and that is not true because down is his own karaoke bar that is opened until late and you can't sleep before is close every night.
    He made installation of electricity counter and he made this installation for our apartment linking