1. Mauritius

di , il 9/8/2007 15:47

Hi All,

I wanted to share with you all my first holiday experience in tropical Mauritius. This island has been described as paradise on earth…well guess what? It is indeed one of the most spectacular holiday destinations I have ever been.

When I landed, I met the proprietor of Mauritius Orchid, a recently built villa situated at Trou Aux Biches in the north of the island. He made arrangements for the pick up from the airport and lay in front of us a 2-week agenda completely pack with action, exploration and excitement.

Whether is the white sandy beaches or the beautiful sunset, this island is an emerald in the Indian Ocean. It is easy to lose yourself in its scenic beauty while on a vacation. Being multicultural, Mauritians will always greet you with their kindness and a big smile. Mauritius Orchid made arrangements for us to go to a Mauritian wedding. 7 curries served on leaves, warm welcoming people and a whole new perspective if the blend of cultures….this is the only place w

2. amitris
    , 9/8/2007 15:47
    Hi All,
    I wanted to share with you all my first holiday experience in tropical Mauritius. This island has been described as paradise on earth…well guess what? It is indeed one of the most spectacular holiday destinations I have ever been.
    When I landed, I met the proprietor of Mauritius Orchid, a recently built villa situated at Trou Aux Biches in the north of the island. He made arrangements for the pick up from the airport and lay in front of us a 2-week agenda completely pack with action, exploration and excitement.
    Whether is the white sandy beaches or the beautiful sunset, this island is an emerald in the Indian Ocean. It is easy to lose yourself in its scenic beauty while on a vacation. Being multicultural, Mauritians will always greet you with their kindness and a big smile. Mauritius Orchid made arrangements for us to go to a Mauritian wedding. 7 curries served on leaves, warm welcoming people and a whole new perspective if the blend of cultures….this is the only place w