1. AVOID THE BAHAMAS

di , il 7/6/2004 00:00

What are the reasons that so many tourists I spoke to in the Bahamas did not catch the real caribbean experience? More and more travel agents criticise the marketing practices of the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism which are incompatible with an honest information policy. It is irresponsible to deceive potential tourists or investors with false claims about the Bahamas. Official surveys revealed that many travelers return home very disappointed and the would not recommend the Bahamas to their family members or friends.

I claim that cruise passengers were greeted by a band playing homemade instruments which was really cool but he bad part is that the band was pulling people in to get their pictures taken then insisting that the tourist pay the band for posing. They were also greeted by taxi and horse/buggy drivers, scooter lenders, hair braiders, and merchants who were all extremely aggressive. Not just aggressive in their sales tactics but actually grabbing people and trying to intimi

2. Bahamas Consult
    , 7/6/2004 00:00
    What are the reasons that so many tourists I spoke to in the Bahamas did not catch the real caribbean experience? More and more travel agents criticise the marketing practices of the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism which are incompatible with an honest information policy. It is irresponsible to deceive potential tourists or investors with false claims about the Bahamas. Official surveys revealed that many travelers return home very disappointed and the would not recommend the Bahamas to their family members or friends.
    I claim that cruise passengers were greeted by a band playing homemade instruments which was really cool but he bad part is that the band was pulling people in to get their pictures taken then insisting that the tourist pay the band for posing. They were also greeted by taxi and horse/buggy drivers, scooter lenders, hair braiders, and merchants who were all extremely aggressive. Not just aggressive in their sales tactics but actually grabbing people and trying to intimi