1. Peachum

di , il 10/12/2003 00:00

Hello everyone,

For anyone who's looking for cheap accomodation in the Gambia: I'm now staying in a very nice new guesthouse in Kotu, the prices are cheap (300-400) and the rooms are great. The man who's running it, herited the place from his father, but doesn't really know how to market it (I'm the only customer!). It's a very nice place and it would be a pitty to see it going down through lack of customers. The number is 00220/790390 and the place is situated next to the Kotu Community center at about 100 meters from the coastal road, in between Manjai and Kololi. Tell them Ward sent you!

Greetings,

Ward tanghe

2. Tanghe Ward
    , 10/12/2003 00:00
    Hello everyone,
    For anyone who's looking for cheap accomodation in the Gambia: I'm now staying in a very nice new guesthouse in Kotu, the prices are cheap (300-400) and the rooms are great. The man who's running it, herited the place from his father, but doesn't really know how to market it (I'm the only customer!). It's a very nice place and it would be a pitty to see it going down through lack of customers. The number is 00220/790390 and the place is situated next to the Kotu Community center at about 100 meters from the coastal road, in between Manjai and Kololi. Tell them Ward sent you!
    Greetings,
    ward tanghe